The pace and impact of the media and entertainment industry’s transformation is something rare in the world of business. This industry is going through a rare moment in which both new and traditional business models coexist. The upcoming trends may include conceiving newer business models to devise the content which is increasingly becoming digital, change in consumers’ preferences for media consumption and the demand of consumers for a universal access to content on multiple platforms.
- Maintaining profits
- Digital Content Consumption and Distribution
- End to end financial visibility
- Content tracking and management
- Managing voluminous data from multiple systems
- Campaigns & project management
- Digital Assets Management
- Developing new, profitable business models to increase content demand across platforms
Digital Content Management
Developed Retail and Distribution Management System integrated with multiple OME for Kalinga Digital Media
Incentive & Plant payroll system for Exide Industries manufacturing plants across India
POS and Retail Management System for Sreeleathers franchisees and own stores across India
Ecommerce portal POS and retail management system for Nakshi.